Sunday 12 June 2016

I never saw him again








It is  a story with me in 1999

                    I am entrepreneur running a PVC manufacturing factory for nearly 12 years. 
Due to shortage of funds & all other sercumtenses 
we have decided to shut down the unit .
It was very difficult time for me, from all side things are getting bitter & bitter .
what to do next is the question in front of me & my family ,my  edge is 40 at that time & lost all confidence.
we have decided to shift to pune for better prospect .
before that I plan to visit & find out some business to sustain at pune  left solapur for visit to pune .
I travelling  towards pune by State transport bus with lot of question in mind like where to reside,how to meet,were to go .
I have co passenger who is Marwadi & quietly  observing my state of mind he may found something abnormal so he asked me casually were are you going ? suddenly I realised his presence & answered him going to pune .slowly he started discussing me regarding the business & its hazards .
I am very reluctant to discuss the same but looking towards his edge & basically being Marwadi slowly started unfolding my story .
patiently he listen the entire story ,he was quiet for long time I was expecting something from him.
suddenly he asked me question.
 If a needle is lost in the house where you will find?
(भैयो तारो सुई गुम गया है घरमे तो तू कहा धुंडेगा )
I was disturbed what this question  ? but suddenly I realised what he is asking ,then he said beta if you lost your fortune in solapur stay their & find you will get your fortune back their only 
what happen with me I don't know but I left the bus on the next stop.
 Believe or not that person never met me again & at that state of mind I had not asked about his name or whereabout & the person I never saw him again.
     
   



No comments:

Post a Comment